The 4th of July fireworks will be launched from the Port of Redwood City! This wonderful show is brought to the community by Redwood City with Presenting Sponsorship by Rocket Fuel, and generous support from Facebook, One Marina Homes, SARES REGIS, Informatica, San Mateo Credit Union, Recology and the Port of Redwood City.
• Live music by Jokers & Thieves will begin at 7:00pm.
• The fireworks extravaganza will start at approximately 9:30 pm.
• The fireworks can be seen from areas where there is a clear view of the skies above the Port, and can also be seen from high points all over the Peninsula.
• For those coming to the Port, early arrival is highly recommended! This area is mostly private property with very limited public parking.
• The Port is providing a public viewing area along the waterfront off of Seaport Court. Once all of the very limited public parking spaces are filled, Seaport Boulevard will be closed to all vehicle traffic at the intersection of Seaport/Blomquist. Once the intersection has been closed, no vehicle access to the Port area will be available. This traffic control restriction could occur as early as 7:30 pm - so be sure to plan accordingly.
• Alcohol is prohibited on-site at the fireworks show, and personal fireworks are illegal at all times in Redwood City.