| FALL 2015 Activity Guide - Virtual Catalog!
Flip thorugh our Fall 2015 Activity Guide! Enlarge and turn pages, print, access links to learn more, Register for Classes & Go Green!
KEEP THROUGH DECEMBER!
& Credit Policy
- If a class is cancelled by the department, a full refund will be issued.
- CLASS Cancellations made 1 week prior to the class start date will receive a refund less a $5 cancellation fee.
- Single day workshops are non-refundable 7 days prior to class.
- Students who wish to withdraw from a class less than one week prior to the start date will receive a department credit which may be applied to any future recreation department activity, less the $5 cancellation fee. SINGLE DAY WORKSHOPS CANNOT BE REFUNDED AT THIS TIME. See separate policy for
Summer Camps and Aquatics
- A $5 per class cancellation fee will be charged for processing refunds for all classes.
- In general, no refunds or credits will be issued after the class begins.
- Students who are dissatisfied with a program for any reason must fill out a Customer Satisfaction Survey prior to receiving a credit so we can make the class better in the future. Credits and refunds will be evaluated on a case by case basis by the program supervisor.
- All refunds & credits must be processed by recreation staff. You may call 650.780.7311 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
This policy applies to our fee based recreation
programs and not to:
Adult sports leagues, building/facility rentals &
fees, food concessions, special events, recreational
(open) swimming, aerobics and fitness passes, trips
and class materials fees.
Any person with a home Redwood City mailing address is considered a resident. A Redwood City P.O. Box or business address will not be taken as proof of residency. A non-resident is someone who lives in another city. Residents pay a discounted rate and get a priority registration start date over non-residents.
The Senior Discounted Fee is no longer applicable to general recreation classes. However, if you are 60 & over and are a resident of Redwood City, you may apply for financial assistance . Classes held directly at the Fair Oaks Community Center and the Veterans Memorial Senior Center do not apply and remain at special rates. If you have a suggestion for classes at the Senior Center, please contact Bruce Utecht at 650.780.7306.