Calendar · Newsletters · Events  
About the City Business Government Residents Departments Online Services
Public Works Services Redwood City, California
     Home » Public Works » Report Problems

Water Services

Sewer Services

Storm Drains, Creeks & Channel Services

Street Services

Tree Services

Electric Vehicles

Other Services

Report Problems

Programs, Projects & Reports

Contact Us

Report Problems

If you have an emergency, please call 911.

Please Select:

If you have witnessed a crime or would like to report any suspicious activity, please call the Police Department.

During Business Hours (8:30am - 5:30pm)

  • 650-780-7100


After Hours

  • 650-780-7190
HomeCareersCalendarContact UsSitemapFollow Us  

Logo 2012 City of Redwood City
Terms of Service | Comments and Suggestions
1017 Middlefield Road, Redwood City 94063 | 650-780-7000